With many years of experience, we are properly staffed and equipped to handle projects of any size and scope. Realizing that much like fingerprints no two jobs are the same, our seasoned and reliable team works hard to understand and meet, every customer’s particular needs and expectations.
We are actively searching for a full time Hardscape Project Lead. Candidates without sufficient hardscape/landscape experience will not be considered for this position.
Job Description: Provides hardscape project technical support, job site leadership and management to assure a competent, highly qualified work force, and redeems our promise to the customer in a professional, high quality and timely manner. Provides hands on job site installation as required.
- Green Industry Knowledge: Maintains up to date knowledge of hardscape standards, materials, and install concepts. When given a problem, knows what to do, why, and how to communicate a solution to the crew.
- Field Productivity: Provides materials, directions, tools, and logistical support to field personnel to assure maximum productivity. Motivates the work force and maintains high employee morale. Performs billable work as required to assure the job budget is redeemed.
- Communication: Promptly completes all required paperwork. Keeps management informed of positives, unfavorable news, and customer concerns.
- Documentation: Reports work progress regarding field performance, material, scheduling and other obstacles affecting efficient and timely completion of tasks. Reports customer relations activity affecting satisfaction, upgrading, and positive long-term relations.
- Training: Demonstrates capability and interest in training others. Trains and teaches installers how to solve problems without solving the problem for them. Motivates staff.
- Company relations: Builds rapport and productive working relationships with managers, other crew leaders and crew members.Helps influence decisions for purchasing, scheduling, installations, and work completion.
- Customer Relations: Promptly addresses customer complaints to assure resolution and maintain long-term relationships and provides updates to Project Manager on such updates.
- Special Projects: Provides support for any special project as assigned by manager.
- Snow and Ice Removal
More about us:
Some of the many things we are proud of:
- Growing company with room for career growth
- Each job is an artform and always custom.
- Promotes the use of new tools and equipment
Some of the many things we can offer to a Hardscape Crew Lead:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Rare weekend work and a good work-life balance
- Professional Development
- Monthly employee Plan and Review Meetings
- Staff Appreciation (Anniversaries, birthdays, company outings, get-togethers)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Landscaping: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Waiting period may apply